Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Travelkhana is very worst and bad service provider so herewith my request to all user that please don’t order from such cheap service provider. I have booked my food for Surat station in Train 16587-YPR BKN EXP, Seat B3-55 as name of Bharat Porwal hence when train reached surat that I called customercare representative 3 to 4 time but every time they misguide me like told that delivery already in train so he will deliver you at your seat so please don’t go anywhere even after 45minute while I not found my ordered food, I called custorcare once this time they told there is no delivery point at surat hence By cheap service and misguide of customer care representative I not get any food and surviving for food and I now I am in condition the condition that even I can’t purchase from station so herewith my request to all please don’t order from such cheap service provider who didn’t care there customer.

Bharat Porwal. Mobile-9825306369.

Review about: Travelkhana Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Because of Travelkhana cheaper service provider, I faced problem and survived for Food..

Comments